Friday, December 10, 2010

Why Am I Snoring? My Mouth Is Closed.

Spaghetti squash and salt and bacon

I felt like risotto with pumpkin but I made the mistake of asking me capitals what if preferred rice or pasta. Predictably responded pasta, so no rice with cream of pumpkin and smoked caciotta.






Ingredients: 200 grams of spaghetti



200 grams of pumpkin into chunks

1 onion, thinly sliced \u200b\u200b

50 g bacon

parsley, oil, Put salt and pepper

to brown the onion in 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add the pumpkin and let it simmer on low heat. Brown the bacon in a nonstick skillet. Cook the spaghetti al dentissimo with a little salt and add to the pumpkin. Fry, add the bacon and chopped parsley.

My friend Alex recommended: Gewurztraminer Nussbaumer Termeno the cellar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment