Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where To Get Clothes On Poptropica 2010

Krapfen

There are aromas and flavors that magically bring me back to my childhood and, thanks to an uncle's pastry chef who used to fill the street where I lived in the scent of its Lecce preparations, the smell of donuts is one of those.

Obviously I was not able to reproduce the taste of donuts for my uncle, but the smell that has invaded my home was not much different.



Ingredients:

450 g of flour 0


250 g flour 00 g sugar 60



200 ml of milk

40 g yeast

100 g butter, softened 4 eggs






salt oil for frying granulated sugar




Mix the crumbled yeast in warm milk, add flour, sugar and butter.

Break the eggs into a bowl and mix with a pinch of salt and add to the mix. Knead for 10 minutes and let rise for 2 hours.

Deflate the dough and spread into a sheet half an inch thick, with a 4 cm round cutter cut out many disks. Let rise another hour.

Fry the donuts, a few at a time, in hot oil, drain with a slotted spoon when they are puffed and golden, transfer them on paper towels for a few seconds and then plunge into a bowl full of sugar.




0 comments:

Post a Comment