Thursday, February 17, 2011

Curtain Holdback Position

Lemon confit with vegetables and cous cous chicken

Every time I eat couscous in my mind is revealed the face of Gennaro and although the years have passed, the pain of his absence is always strong.

Gennaro loved eating and the cous cous was among his favorite foods. I ate with your hands.

Last night I made this as cous cous empties fridge.








Ingredients: 1 zucchini

(forgotten in the fridge)



1 onion 1 red pepper (a relative of zucchini)

1 cup pumpkin puree (made by lunch)

300 grams of chicken breast fillets

1 tsp turmeric, curry, cumin

desalted into small pieces 1 lemon confit

200 g cous cous-baked

oil, salt, water


I cut the vegetables into very small pieces and put them in a wok with 2 tablespoons oil, half cooked I added the chicken breasts reduced to small pieces and lemon confit.

Meanwhile, following the instructions on the box, I prepared the couscous.

I brought the vegetables and cook the chicken first and added the cream of pumpkin and spices then dissolved in a tablespoon of hot water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment