Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ski Doo Gas Line Diagram

Hearts for Valentine's Day to wafers

As a young girl, like all the girls a little bit unlucky, loudly proclaimed my disdain for this festival branding him a fair of consumerism.

Actually I was just jealous ... I had no one with to celebrate with.

Although growing things have changed not think I've ever prepared something special for Valentine's Day, but this year I was involved with a volcanic Bolognese Concettina this, and I made these cookies to wafers.





Ingredients: 300 gr

vanilla wafer

200 grams of flour 00 g butter 150





1 egg Put the flour in a food processor and start at most, introduce wafer few at a time.
First add the cold butter and then the egg, to mix for several minutes.

Remove the dough from the mixer, pack and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Roll out the pastry

, 0.5 cm thick, cut out cookies with heart-shaped mold and bake for 15 minutes in the oven to 160 degrees.

The decoration was made with dark chocolate (70 g) dissolved in a tablespoon of cream.


With this recipe I participate in the contest HART-to-HART Eli / Fla

0 comments:

Post a Comment