Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where Is The 6 Arrow On The Ultimate I Spy Game





The lemongrass (citronella or the Pampas Grass) is an aromatic plant widely used in Asian cooking and especially in Thai, has a strong lemon flavor that becomes pungent sour.

When I can always find it I buy it and use it mainly for dishes based on fish, I happened to also add grated on linguine with seafood before serving ... yum!

This time I used to prepare a fragrant bread to accompany a beautiful sea bream baked.







Ingredients 1 kg 00 flour

550 ml of water

42 g fresh yeast 50 grams of honey



50 grams of extra virgin olive oil



25 g salt 4 sticks lemongrass

Carefully wash the lemongrass, deprive it of the hardest parts and chop finely.

Mix all ingredients together, I use the bread machine to mix the liquid ingredients and therefore before the flour, baking powder and lemongrass.

Put the dough to rise, the current shelter for at least 2 hours, depending on the temperature of your kitchen. Without

deflate the dough to the desired shape, since I had more than one kilo of I mix various forms but one that I think fits better as table bread is a baguette shape.

Preheat oven to 220 degrees, put in the oven, the bottom, a pan full of water.

Let the bread rise about 60 minutes and then bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on the shape.

participate in the contest with this recipe of my My Personal ArtistChef Fabiana




0 comments:

Post a Comment